Happy Anniversary - Favorites 2011

6:20 AM

I have officially been sharing my cooking and traveling with you all for one year, well just over one year but close enough. I seriously can't believe it - it has been quite a year of culinary exploration, travel and personal changes.

To re-cap the year I wanted highlight some of my favorite recipes.

Overall Favorite: Quiche Lorraine - This is without question the best quiche recipe I have ever come across.


Best Quick and Easy: Pesto Pasta Salad - This seems overly simple to some, but sometimes simple is the way to go. This is easy, flavorful, and something everyone loves.



One you HAVE to try: Easiest French Bread - I can't say enough about this simple french bread recipe. Everyone who I have ever convinced to try it falls in love and wonders where this bread has been all their lives.



Best Sweet: Tied between Oreo Truffles and Strawberry Cupcakes - Very different but both pretty darn amazing.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright Tomatoes & Tequila, K. McNamara. Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

Blogs

Pages

Flickr Images