Puerto Vallarta

4:25 PM



This was my second trip to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. The weather was perfect, I was with some of my best friends, and it was beautiful as always. The benefit of Puerto, as opposed to Cancun or Cabo, is that it was an actual real town before it was a tourist destination. So it has none of the sweeping boulevards and perfectly manicured streets of other resort towns in Mexico. This undoubtedly adds to its charm.

The week was really quite uneventful, A LOT of laying in a lounge chair reading. Two highlights included releasing baby turtles into the ocean and dinner at  Fajita Republic - best fajitas I have ever had and the ambiance was awesome. There were beautiful lanterns (see photos below) everywhere. And of course, deadly margaritas, my favorite drink.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright Tomatoes & Tequila, K. McNamara. Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

Blogs

Pages

Flickr Images